Helloooo…Happy February everyone!! I'm gonna blog about my previous trip to Sg. Dorani, Selangor but let's have this intermission first okay. :) Gosh…it’s the second month of the year already yuollz. How time files! Err, what’s my 2011 goals again?
1. ATV (All Terrace Vehicles) ride - Done on 01.01.11. Okay, good start.
2. The Biggest Looser Asia – Has been diligently dieting & mildly working out. However, the result is still not satisfying.
3. Style Me Right - Got few ideas to transform my boring style from Hana Tajimaa and Jana (UK) blogs so I bought some new clothes recently. Sadly I’m still not comfortable wearing them due to my XXL size. Uwaaa….
4. Fly me to the moon – Haven’t bought any flight ticket to anywhere yet. It’s so difficult when you do not have the right ‘kaki’ to go for travelling. Must grab 1 fast! Sabah~Korea~Makkah~New Zealand..bla..bla..bla..
5. Say no to Acne – This is my biggest enemy of all time! I’ve been battling with it since I was 12. It got better for a while when I entered university in 2001 (thanks to Dal-T). Now it’s back. It’s a never ending battle! Just purchased a new skin care (again) on last Saturday. We’ll see how it goes. :(
6. Stock Exchange – I’ve decided to forget about my MLM biz for awhile, bcoz I have doubts, and I don’t like it. I’m waiting for the ‘drive’ again. Apart from that, I make sure to stash away a portion of my salary into ASB and Kak Juju’s kutu scheme. Hehe..I think I’m on the right track. But I need MORE…$$$$$$. Rob a bank maybe?
7. Ukhrawi – I am a practicing Muslim, but am I good practicing Muslim? There are so many loops and holes. I need to nourish my ‘foundation’, ‘interior’ and ‘exterior’. Dear Allah, pls have mercy on me.
8. Soul mate – O! Darl..where art thou? It’s February already, and I’m gonna hit 30 this year. Please reveal yourself FaSt!! Ppalli oppa!! **sigh**
Ok, panic attack. Gulpp..Help..S.O.S..