2 and a half year of living in Japan, so I have attended
1) BIGBANG Alive Tour - Kyocera Dome Osaka 241112
2) BIGBANG Alive Tour - Kyocera Dome Osaka (Special Final) 130113
3) GDragon OOAK Concert in Japan Dome Special - Kyocera Dome Osaka 280413
4) GDragon OOAK Concert in Japan Dome Special - Nagoya Dome 010613
5) BIGBANG 6 Dome Japan Tour - Tokyo Dome 211213
6) BIGBANG 6 Dome Japan Tour - Kyocera Dome Osaka Day 1 (Final Show) 110114
7) BIGBANG 6 Dome Japan Tour - Kyocera Dome Osaka Day 2 (Final Show) 120114
8) YG Family World Tour - Kyocera Dome Osaka Day 1 120414
9) YG Family World Tour - Kyocera Dome Osaka Day 2 130414
10) BIGBANG JAPAN DOME TOUR X in OSAKA DOME D4 231114
11) BIGBANG JAPAN DOME TOUR X in TOKYO DOME D2 271214
Seeing this list, to say that I am a mediocre BIGBANG fan, would be a lie, RIGHT? But to say that I am hardcore VIP is too much of a statement coz I made new friends at the concert from all around the world who are wayyyyyyyyy crazier than me! But, from 1st concert until the last concert, I noticed that my Japanese comprehension skill is getting better as I could understand most of the conversation!! YeaY!!
So many things to write, so many photos to upload, so many great VIP friends made, so many new experiences, so much love and respect for my boys. It's my obsession and yes, I'm loving this journey.