Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Japan Life : Emotional breakdown.

It's the 3rd day of Ramadan. Alhamdulillah, I'm in good health and good body condition to embrace this spiritual journey. May Allah grant me such blessing until the last day of Ramadan. For your info, it's summer now in Japan. And Kyoto can be pretty hot and dry on certain days.

On the other hand, I am still emotionally challenged. And today, I broke down in front of everyone during my presentation. It was too much to contain I guess. After my final hiccup, I just laugh it off as a joke. Only Allah knows how embarrassed I was! I hope such incident will never happened again. No matter how difficult life or work is, I should always be compose and refrain from reacting by emotion.

Still, what's done is done. Chin up! It's the month of full blessing. Prayer of those who fast, prayer of the wayfarer, will definitely be answered and granted by Allah the Almighty, Insyaallah. 頑張るぞ。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Graduation tickers