Thursday, March 5, 2009

Recession :(

Recession..Time for reality check guys..
Well, I was still in high skool when the last economic crisis hits Malaysia in 1998..back then i wasn't fully aware of the impact of this catastrophe to our daily living..after being in the working industry for the past 4 years, i finally get to experience the taste of recession in 2009..Wallawei, working days cut, salary cut, and finally job cut (mintak simpang!) It's a nightmare for us, (korg keje gomen selamat laa..) but surprisingly I've been very optimistic & positive since the very beginning of it..Some frens even question my chirpy mood when coming to work every day! Hehe..I'm not chirpy for no reason, I'm actually consoling my heart, mental & emotion as to not let myself be devastated or demotivated by the whole thing..Instead, i strongly believe this is the TIME for us to be proactive & creative than usual. Tough time will pass, but only tough people will stay..So, gear up and start working on your plan NOW! Grab any opportunity in front of you (legal only okayy..) and don't let fear be in your way..Let us all work hard to overcome this trying event gracefully (can I say that?? but, you know wat i mean laa)..

XOXO
-tim-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Graduation tickers