Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 : A little post from Kyoto! (BIGBANG Special Finale..)


Salam!

Oh may god, it's almost 3.00 a.m right now and I've just finished my Dec'12 report which I need to submit to HQ by tomorrow!  I am now in Japan, undergoing my 6 months intensive language course before joining the HQ office in April'13. It's been a roller coaster ride here in Japan, but let's just say I'm doing alright now. I just came back from my winter vacation in South Korea and it's snowing like crazeee!! I only have 2 more days left to complete my countless homeworks before school starts again on Wed (yet I'm blogging!). Well, I need to do this quick post for my beloved friends before my life gets hectic again with all the Japanese thingy to memorize!

Specifically, it's all about Bigbang's Alive Tour Concert : Special Finale in Kyocera Dome, Osaka on 24th  November! Yeah, my new JVIP tomodachi got me a ticket which costed about 10,000Yen (RM400)!! I went to the stadium alone, rode the wrong train once (haha!) and asked a Japanese couple for directions (which coincidentally on their way to the concert as well!) so I managed to find the big octopus shaped-dome. Lucky me, people could understand my poor Japanese and when the staff showed me my seat I was like...WOAHH!! Is this for real?!!! I was more than happy to get the 3rd row seat but an official JVIP seat is just too awesome to be true!! I love you so much Mihyang Chan!!

Okay,   actually Mihyang Chan got me and Nori Chan (both are my JVIP tomodachi from Twitter!) seated next to each other. It's my first time meeting Nori Chan and my oh my was she a bubbly lady! So sweet and friendly! I was quite embarrassed to cheer for the boys at first but Nori Chan was being more than a sport waving her light stick like there's no tomorrow! And so I followed...LOL!

The Kyocera Dome stadium was so magnificent with the capacity of 50,000 people. First time attending concert in Japan I could see that JVIP are very well-behaved fans! Not like in South Korea, though. Everything was very well coordinated and we really enjoyed our self. Bigbang sang most songs in Japanese version so whenever they sang the Korean version I went all crazy just to sing-along! Too bad Dae Sung didn't get to do his flying action during Wings. I was waiting for that to happen. Seungri gave the most fan service (as always) running to every sections and waved at the fans. They poured golden confetti in the air and I just looked at fans trying to grab it without knowing there's Bigbang signatures on each ribbons! Uwaa!!! I guess the best moment was when JVIP sang My Heaven chorus part before the encore. 1 word : S-U-R-R-E-A-L!

I brought my Malaysian flag with me and Nori Chan was very kind to help me waved it the whole time during the encore! We were pretty sure (like 80% sure!) that Yong Bae and Seungri saw us..hahaha..mission accomplished!  Well, I guess that's about it. The songs lists and performance were pretty much the same with their other concerts. I wished I could understood better what they were saying though. I mean, it's not like they are fluent in Japanese (except for Seungri). Erm, maybe I should try to listen more carefully on their 13th Jan's concert? Opps...did I spilled out the beans??? Hihihi.......Until we meet again!!




Takoyaki Stall nearby airing BB's concert to attract customer!! LOL!!

7 comments:

  1. I always wanted to attend their concert in Japan! Your experience sounds amazing!!
    I was wondering how you got your ticket for such a good price ^^
    VIPs <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Glad BaeRi were able to see you waving your countries flag. It sounds like an amazing atmosphere to attend your first BB concert, I'm happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you VIPs for leaving me these precious comments!! :) A JVIP helped me buy it, so no extra service charge! LOL! By the way, this is my 3rd BB concert..I also went in to the Final Concert in Jan. Haha..can't get enough of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there.. I am so shy to say this.. but can we be friend????

    I'm Malaysian too and around your age.. I guess coz I read your fan account :-)
    I am a new VIP (Fantastic baby makes me one)and seriously I had a very hard time finding a fellow VIP.. Maybe because I am not a very good forumer and non of my friends is VIP and most of my friend don't even like kpop..

    FYI, I also went to Kwave in Malaysia but at that time I went for FT Island and I have to buy my friend a ticket just because I have no friend to go with me..

    Right now I am in Korea for work. Sad story, I able to booked a ticket for GD's concert this end of March but to get the ticket was very hard. 2 tickets we get so far away from each other (Different sect). My Korean friend said she does't want to go because she doesn't really a VIP, just wanna accompany me but since the sit is far away.. she doesn't want... *cry* So, I canceled the ticket. Huhu

    Anyway.. I want to meet the fellow Malaysian VIP and have fun. I was suffering when my friend act like I force them to go to the concert. I believe GD will come to Malaysia. I'm back in May!!! And maybe future BB concert.. So, I need my fellows VIP... Please be my friend~~~

    Lonely VIP~~
    Mas ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam saira! Hey you've come to the right place!! Please contact me at my email and let's talk panjang lebar over there okay! High 5 VIP!! \(^o^)/

      Delete
  5. OK I will.. But what is your email? I can't find it.. Let's talk a lot.. Haha.. And GD concert just added Singapore.. Yay! If they don't add Malaysia, i will turun Singapore... but first, I need to find the fellow vip.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Gomenasai!! Here's my email.. fatimah-shamsuddin@hotmail.com I am handling the Bigbang malay forum in cari.com.my as well, so I can introduce you to fellow MY-VIP!

      Delete

Daisypath Graduation tickers