It's been almost 4 months since I left Japan. Life in Perak is pretty mundane since I don't have much to do nor many friends left in my hometown. It's quite puzzling coz I don't have much friend in Japan either but my weekend was always busy! :) I didn't mind joining strangers doing activities or having a good day by myself, going to the cinema, shopping or even retreat at a resort! On the contrary, I can't do much by myself here coz it feels weird even to go for a jog by myself. I keep reminding myself, I must change the mode back to my Japan life. Talk about procrastination....
I'm going to write down what I did so far. At least I won't feel so bad of myself. LOL.
1) Finished unpacking 8 boxes of stuffs that I shipped from Japan. It took me 4 months! :(
2) Bought my new car after convincing the bank with my Japanese pay slip. Teehee! :)
3) Bought a new mattress for my poor back. A freaking thick and expensive mattress.
4) Attended the 4th Being Me Muslimah Convention : Love, Aisya in Putrajaya. This time it's just me. No friends.
5) I've said Tokyo Dome in Dec'14 was my last one, but it happened that I went to see my boys again in KL after much persuasion from a friend. Oh! when will be my last..huhuhuhu..
6) Paid deposit for Europe Tour in Jan'15. Will be with 20 total strangers for 14 days. You go girl!!
7) Registered for 'Jom Kurus' weight loss program in this Sept with my colleague.
Target : shed those excess kilos before my Europe trip and take gorgeous pics! #vain
8) Volunteered for my company's CSR activity : Science Project with school children. It was so much fun! :)
9) Received an invitation as a guest contributor to write about halal in Japan from a travel and lifestyle blog Have Halal Will Travel (HHWT) based in Singapore. How cool is that! :D
There's a lot more to do and to achieve but being in a sluggish state that I am right now, I won't achieve much if I don't make a change fast. I was watching an Islamic TV programme while typing this entry. 2 of my favourite motivational speaker was on it. (Dr. Fadilla Grine and Prof. Madya Dr. Harlina Siraj). I'm gonna write some of their word of wisdom here and may it be a reminder for me in everything I do.
Be good emissaries for Islam. Be useful. Be a human being who can bring benefit to others.
Strive for the ultimate reward from Allah SWT in whatever you do rather than reward from human.
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said : "The believer is like rain, where ever he goes is goodness."
|Good to be back! (^_^)|